Sunday, October 19, 2008

Interrupting the Screen Project: Video Reactions (Tests)

I used iShowU at first, but the watermark was too intrusive in the demo. I switched to Screen Mimic, although I'd probably use iShowU if I could get access to the full program.

The first video I recorded with Screen Mimic (which I won't upload because the file size is inexplicably big) is a recorded reaction of me watching a video on William S. Burroughs on youtube. (There's a time limit on recordings in the demo version of Screen Mimic, so videos will only be 30 seconds for the trials.) Also in this first recording, I didn't realise there was a watermark on the Screen Mimic demo recordings as well, so my position on screen isn't ideal.

The second video is a reaction to the first 30 seconds of Un Chien Andalou.



The third video is a reaction to the second recorded reaction.



The fourth video is a reaction to the third video.

No comments: